Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Jobs in Sixthsense Web Designing Company

sixthsense web designing Company, Hyderabad inviting applicants for the posts of .net developer, Web-designer, Content Writer for Hyderabad and Visakhapatnam Branches.


a) .Net Developer

Educational Qualifications required for this post is BE/B.tech/MCA Degree.

b) Web Designer

c) Content Writer

Educational Qualifications required for these posts are Any degree and for web design posts applicant should have awareness in Photoshop, HTML, DHTML, CSS and Flash.

for Content Writer post applicant should have creativity in script writing.

Job Centres:  Hyderabad and Visakhapatnam

Application process: Through online.

Last date:  January 20, 2012.

For full details see website http://www.eenadupratibha.net/Pratibha

7 comments:

  1. very informative blog about jobs ,Really it is most useful and helpful to go through this.
    web designing company

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!! Great Info. Great People. Great Blog. Thank you for all the great sharing that is being done here.
    ----
    Web Design Company

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, awesome site. I thought the topics you posted on were very interesting.
    I tried to add your RSS to my feed reader and it a few. take a look at it, hopefully I can add you and follow.


    Web Design Companies

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post is informative and for me it is valuable and helpful work. Thank you for sharing.



    facebook application developers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really your blog is very interesting.... it contains great and unique information. I enjoyed to visiting your blog. It's just amazing.... Thanks very much
    Web Designer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info.
    Best Custom Web Design Company

    ReplyDelete