The South Indian Bank Ltd. invites applications from Indian nationals for filling up vacancies of CLERKS for branches/offices in KERALA and TAMILNADU.
Candidates are requested to apply ON-LINE through Bank’s website www.southindianbank.com . No other means/modes of applications will be accepted. Before the registration, candidates are requested to ensure that there is a valid email id in his/her name.
System generated print-out of the applications submitted online should be duly signed and sent by ordinary post along with photo affixed thereon and other relevant documents to the address given below in this notification.
Application fees can be paid in any branch of The South Indian Bank Ltd. No other means/modes of payment will be accepted. Hall tickets and information hand out for the written examination/interview can be down-loaded / printed from our web-site www.southindianbank.com from the date indicated below and will not be sent separately. Candidates are advised to use Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher version for the registration of applications and downloading / printing the hall tickets.
NO. OF VACANCIES ESTIMATED: 400
Online registration – opening from 07.12.2011
Online registration – closure on 24.12.2011
Last date for remitting the application fees at any
branch of The South Indian Bank Ltd. 28.12.2011
Last date for receipt of application(system generated)
with photo and other documents 31.12.2011
Down-loading/Printing of hall tickets from 20.01.2012
Tentative date of written test 29.01.2012
Minimum Educational Qualification required for this job is Graduation from a recognized University having completed a regular 10+2+3 course securing at least 50% marks in Science Streams or 45 % marks in other streams. Candidates should be proficient in computer operations.
AGE: Not more than 26 years and not less than 20 years as on 30.09.2011. Upper age limit will be relaxed by five years in the case of SC/ST candidates
APPLICATION FEES (non-refundable):
Application fees can be paid in any of the branches of The South Indian Bank Ltd. after producing the print out of the challan form which will be generated after the successful registration of online application. The payment at the branches can be made
at any time after 2 hours from the online registration till the last date indicated above..
For General category 250/- rupees and for SC/ST category 50/- rupees only.
STEPS FOR ON-LINE REGISTRATION AND APPLYING
1) Ensure that the applicant fulfills all the eligibility criteria.
2) Apply online through Bank’s website www.southindianbank.com after going through the instructions.
a) The applicants are requested to ensure that the information filled in each page of the Online-Application Form is correct before submitting and moving on to the next page.
b) Candidates making multiple registrations will be disqualified.
3) Please note the system generated User Id (Application Ref. Id) and enter your password to login and print the application form and the challan form generated. PLEASE NOTE THE USER ID (APPLICATION REF. ID) AND PASSWORD CAREFULLY FOR REPRINTING THE APPLICATION. Keep a copy of the application form for future reference. An e-mail containing the details of registration will be sent to the e-mail Id given by the candidate.
4) Use the challan form and remit the application fees in any of the branches of The South Indian Bank Ltd. Please keep the candidate copy of the challan form for future reference. Please note that hall tickets for the written examination will be generated for only those candidates who remit the application fees.
5) On the application print out, paste a photo-graph, duly sign it and send it to the address given below along with relevant documents to prove age and qualifications.
6) Please submit the application in an envelope super scribed as “Application for the post of pro.clerks -Kerala and Tamilnadu – Application ref ID - ……(please fill in)……..” and send to “Asst.General Manager (Personnel), The South Indian Bank Ltd., Head Office, SIB House, Mission Quarters,Thrissur-680 001,Kerala” along with self attested copies of mark lists and certificates to prove qualification and age.
For queries regarding this recruitment process please contact:
Our Toll Free Customer Care Number 1800 843 1800 (Toll Free India)