List of Vacancies follows
1. Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) SI( Civil - Male) - 1238 posts
2. Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Reserve S I (AR - Male) - 306 posts
3. Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Reserve SI (SAR Civil - Male) - 10 posts
4. Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Reserve S I (APSP - Male) - 406
5. Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Reserve S I (APSP - Male - ST) (15th betalin) - 17 Posts
6. SI (Male) - Special Protection Force (SPF) - 68 Posts
7. Station Fire Officers (AP Fire and Emergency Services) - 21 posts
8. Stipendiary Cadet Trainee SI (Civil - Female) - 230 posts
Educational qualifications required for these posts are applicant should be passed any Degree and those who are belongs to SC and ST needs Intermediate.
Age requirements for Station Fire Officer posts Applicant age must be between 18 to 30 to July 1st 2011. For remaining posts applicant age should be between 21 and 25 years.
Height for Male candidates 167.6Cms and for Female candidates 152.5Cms
a) Preliminary Selection Test: Applicant should be complete the 5KM. distance in 25Min for Male and for Female candidates 2.5Km in 16 Min.
b) Physical Efficiency : Those who are selected in Preliminary test who will called for Physical Efficiency test. In these physical efficiency test applicant should face 100Mtrs Running, Long jump, High Jump, Shot foot, 800Mts. Running. And for Female candidates 100Mtrs Running, Long jump, Shot foot.
c) Written test: Those who are passed in above two tests will called for written test. In this test four papers will be there. In Paper I English 100 marks, In paper II Telugu 100 marks, In Paper III Arithmetic and Test of Reasoning /Mental Ability(Objective Type) (200 marks), In Paper IV General Studies (Objective type) (200 marks).
You can download the application from the website. Completed applications should be submitted by hand.
Applications will be receive form November 28 and Last date is January 28, 2012.
Website address: www.apstatepolice.org